Contact Valor Health Corporate Office at:
2990 N Campbell Ave #230,
Tucson, AZ 85719
Valor Health complies with applicable federal and state civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us. For example, to ensure effective communication with patients, their family members, and companions who are deaf or hard of hearing, Valor Health provides auxiliary aids and services free of charge. Such aids and services may include:
- On-site language and oral interpreters
- Amplified telephone receivers and assistive listening devices
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, or other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you believe that Valor Health has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the Valor Health, 2990 N. Campbell Avenue, Suite 230, Tucson, AZ 85719, or call (520) 777-7725, fax (520) 770-8299 or email email@example.com. You can file a grievance in person, or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, a Valor Director is available to help you. To file complaints relating to clinical issues, contact Valor Health at (520) 777-7725
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-800-368-1019 or 1-800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.