We are dedicated to providing exceptional care to our patients and their families, and we are committed to hiring talent that is motivated to help us grow and excel.
Our Associates come first. We believe that when our Associates are treated right, they will provide exemplary care to patients and families and treat the world right.
The interdisciplinary team members provide services for home care, inpatient center care, and care in adult care homes, assisted living facilities, group homes, and skilled nursing facilities--wherever our patient calls home. Night/Weekend and On-call team members are available for 24/7 admissions, triage, and support. Team members include administrator and patient care management, integrative therapies, bereavement, volunteer services, patient care associates, and medical records. This also includes the team members of marketing, admissions nurses, and regional support from quality, compliance, risk management, and education.
CLINICAL / PHYSICIANS & NURSE PRACTITIONERS
Valor's Physicians & Nurse Practitioners direct our care with our clinical team and assist the clinical team to ensure excellent care.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES & ADMISSIONS
Valor's admissions nurses, intake, admissions associates and community liaisons provide assessments, admissions, community outreach and education.
Valor Health has an excellent team of associates at each clinical office to coordinate and support patient services.
CORPORATE ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
Regional administration and management services are provided for areas of leadership, quality, compliance, risk management, education, marketing communications, public relations, human resources, finance, information services, contracting and facilities management.
Valor Health Services offers a competitive salary and total compensation benefits package for employees depending on the position. Some benefits may included:
Benefits - For Qualified Full Time Status
- Medical/Health Insurance, including Dental and Vision.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training & Education
Supplemental Benefits - Voluntary - For Qualified Full-Time Status
- Plans for Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement and Life Insurances
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), including Healthcare Spending Account (HCSA) and Dependent Care Spending Account (DCSA)
Additional Benefits for Qualified Full or Part-Time Status
- Mileage Reimbursement for Business Travel in Accordance with IRS Regulations
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Flex/PRN Schedules
- Associate Recognition Awards Program
- Through our Human Capital Management Program:
- Orientation in Valor's comprehensive, New Associate Orientation (NAO program)
- Training in our academic-based Continuous Education & Learning (CEL) program
- Access to our Valor Libraries and Best Practices
- Evidence-based palliative care training from research for Health Professionals in our communities
Our Core Values encourage work/life balance, open communications, camaraderie, and opportunity for advancement. Community involvement and participation in non-profit organizations are appreciated. Our positive attitude and culture helps everyone to focus on the growth of our programs and provide exemplary patient and family care. Valor is committed to our employees' happiness within the company, and is looking forward to growing our team!
We are a Drug Free, Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship.